May 28, 2012

61st Merciless Model - Acid Bitch



Acid Bitch
(61st Merciless Model - May 20, 2012)


I'm 21 years old and enjoy anything from corsetry, anything 1940's inspired as I think women back then had sophistication and I adore the era of the pin-up girl, gothic/victorian beauty shots, snakes as I collect snakes and have 7 at the moment some are due to be in shoots with me.


I'm a huge gore/horror fanatic and love anything that will make me wanting more blood and guts. I'm interested in serial killers and their history as I collect dvds and books and information and such. I have 6 tatt's and 4 piercings I'm planning on getting more tatts.. tastefully done of course.


Also in a dance troupe for Mamma*s Kittens Burlesque Division
Burlesque Name: Miss De Morgue





Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/sarah.dunnett.7 




Mamma*s Kittens Burlesque Division:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mammas-Kittens-Burlesque-Division/130365977046933      
  





No comments:

Post a Comment