August 14, 2011

21st Merciless Model - Serenity SilverWolf

 

Serenity SilverWolf
(21st Merciless Model - August 14, 2011)


I am an alternative/gothic model and tribal/gothic belly dancer and fire dancer from South Africa. I am a musician with a passion for Heavy metal and 80’s metal. I play guitar, keyboard, drums and do vocals/singing. I am an artist, with a passion for dark arts, design and nature. I paint, draw and write and I am very in touch with my spiritual side. I love gothic art and tattoos and piercings and any other forms of body art and make-up art. I love leather and fishnet and I own a small online business (Lifeless Creations) I design and make Gothic clothing/accessories and leatherwear. I am a photographer and a MUA, I mostly do my own styling and make-up and work around my own ideas and concepts. 



Website:


Facebook Profile:
 

Facebook Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Serenity-SilverWolfs-Lifeless-Creations/158866144190562  


ModelBase Profile:
http://www.modelbase.co.za/9865


No comments:

Post a Comment